MailScanner and RedHat 6.0

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Tue Dec 9 19:17:53 GMT 2003

>What would be the advantage of choosing postfix instead?

This isn't the answer you were looking for, but here it is
anyway...

Sometimes it's not a matter of choosing.  We run a packaged
server that is a open source based Exchange replacement.

The system is an all in one bundle that includes Postfix.

While I'm sure I could change things around to use Sendmail
or Exim, it's not broke so I'm not fixing it.  Well, I guess
that is a choice, but you get what I'm saying, hopefully. :)

--J(K)