False positives

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Dec 2 23:08:10 GMT 2003

I was wondering about that, but I would expect that MS would just take that
under advisement but depend on the total score but I'd never given it too
much thought.  I just took spamcop out of the mix, so we'll see how much
difference it makes.

I have a .forward file in roots home dir, so any messages get routed to our
main mail server.  I guess all those virus and dangerous content messages
must have gotten routed to spamcop.net before being delivered.  Kinda funny,
blacklisting myself.  Go figure. <g>

Thanks...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500