Installation question

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 29 09:06:49 IST 2003

It didn't even manage to build IO-stringy, which is the first (and one of
the simplest) RPMs.

The command it is trying to do is this:
         rpm --rebuild perl-IO-stringy-2.108-1.src.rpm
Try and get this command to run by hand, then you will have fixed the
problem. Quite what cause this, I'm not sure, I've never seen this happen
before.

--
Julian Field