Installation question

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Fri Aug 29 01:43:37 IST 2003

Do you have the source tree in /usr/src/redhat?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Steve Churcher
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 5:27 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Installation question

Further to my earlier email which I have included below for info, I have
attached a dump of the install.sh script output.

For some reason the RPMs don't appear to install, as I'm getting a little
out of my league here I am hoping someone might be able to offer some
suggestions.

Kind regards

Steve
Ps this is on a cobalt raq4