Sudden surge in spam

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Wed Aug 27 14:30:51 IST 2003

ah, spamassassin is timing out so the spam check isn't even happening on
some messages.

I didn't have relays.osirusoft.com in my MailScanner.con and I already
commented it out of spam.assassin.prefs.conf. (and reloaded MailScanner)

Where else should I look to see what is wrong?

Thanks,
James