Sudden surge in spam

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Wed Aug 27 12:22:29 IST 2003

Like a dummy, I deleted those emails in question from this morning. I'll
compare the next ones to the headers you sent. In header I looked at
this morning I don't remember seeing an X-MailScanner-SpamCheck, which
my messages marked as spam have. The next set I get in I'll check the
headers and not delete them... :-(

Thanks,
James