Testing MailScanner

Vernon Webb vernon at COMP-WIZ.COM
Tue Aug 26 20:56:50 IST 2003

> I wouldn't advise anyone to install 3, I don't support it any more.
> Thousands and thousands of people have installed 4 quickly and successfully.

That all nice and well, but it's not working for me. Glad to know it works for some one else.

I have tried installing and reinstalling and no success. I can get the incoming scanned but the out going is not working. When I start MailScanner it will not start Sendmail, I actually have to start Sendmail manually so that out going mail will go out and those are not being proceeded by MailScanner at all. I have attempted to install the source but couldn't seem to figure it out.