Testing MailScanner

Vernon Webb vernon at COMP-WIZ.COM
Mon Aug 25 22:43:28 IST 2003

> Er, feed some spam through it and see what it does with it?

Sorry I messed up on the last message. Wrong server, I'm a doo doo head
sometimes.

When I start MailScanner I get no errors, but when I restart it says:

Shutting down MailScanner daemons:
 MailScanner:       [  OK  ]
 incoming sendmail: head: /var/run/sendmail.in.pid: No such file or directory
[  OK  ]
 outgoing sendmail: [  OK  ]

Starting MailScanner daemons:
 incoming sendmail: [  OK  ]