How to not send {virus?}

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Sat Aug 23 03:02:31 IST 2003

Hi,

With the recent outbreak of the sobig virus, my users keep on getting tons
of files with {virus?} header which is the sobig virus. I mean, the clamav
did catch it but I would also like to make mailscanner not send any of
those files found to be virus as those with header {virus?} to the users. I
have checked in mailscanner.conf file but I can't figure out which
parameter to change. I did change "Deliver Disinfected Files" to "no" but I
still get those files.

I know this is a very basic thing but maybe I am just too panic and I can't
see it even if it is in front of me.

Thanks in advance.