How to not send {virus?}

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sat Aug 23 03:34:38 IST 2003

How about:

Silent Viruses = Sobig

-----Original Message-----
Of kfliong
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 9:03 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: How to not send {virus?}

Hi,

With the recent outbreak of the sobig virus, my users keep on getting tons
of files with {virus?} header which is the sobig virus. I mean, the clamav
did catch it but I would also like to make mailscanner not send any of those
files found to be virus as those with header {virus?} to the users. I have
checked in mailscanner.conf file but I can't figure out which parameter to
change. I did change "Deliver Disinfected Files" to "no" but I still get
those files.

I know this is a very basic thing but maybe I am just too panic and I can't
see it even if it is in front of me.

Thanks in advance.