SpamAssassin not catching spam.

Denis Croombs denis at CROOMBS.ORG
Sat Aug 16 11:58:22 IST 2003

Thanks for that,

> /bin/perl -v
> /usr/bin/perl -v

This gives me 5.6.0 which is correct for my OS, Redhat 7.3 & Ensim

> /usr/local/bin/perl -v

This gives me 5.8.0 which is NOT correct ! How do I get rid of this ?

> locate perl

This gives me a VERY long list of files.

> whereis perl

[root at ns root]# whereis perl
perl: /usr/bin/perl /usr/local/bin/perl /usr/local/bin/perl.old
/usr/share/man/man1/perl.1.gz
[root at ns root]#

As a result I believe I need to do 2 things:-

1) Remove the 5.8.0 of perl, I am not sure how to do this do I just delete
the directory structure below the 5.8.0 ?
2) Install from the tar.gz, I am OK with this.

Many thanks

Denis