SpamAssassin not catching spam.

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Aug 16 14:32:05 IST 2003

cd /usr/local/bin
Delete anything mentioning perl.
cd /usr/local/lib
Delete any perl (including perl5) directories.

Then you should find that things will start working rather better. There's
no telling which Perl installation any of the modules required by
MailScanner will have been installed into, so I would run my install.sh
again to make sure everything necessary is there. Then install SpamAssassin
again.

--
Julian Field