OTmailwatch - was( RE: POSTFIX release from quarantine)

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Fri Aug 8 12:07:01 IST 2003

Hi Martin,

I've been working on it this morning - the good news is that what is written
so far isn't MTA specific as it uses the MIME_Mail pear class to re-send the
mail as an attachement.

It does however rely on having 'Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files =
no' and 'xxx Spam Actions = store ...' for it to work correctly (the
resulting quarantine files are then stored as message/rfc822 files).

I've still got a fair amount of work to do to sort out permissions and
polish off the UI, but there will be something workable for the 0.3 release.

Kind regards,,
Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Hepworth [mailto:maxsec at TOTALISE.CO.UK]
Sent: 08 August 2003 11:40
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: OTmailwatch - was( RE: POSTFIX release from quarantine)

Sam

that's what we are working on for the next point release of mailwatch. I
think the first system will be sendmail only (easier to do), but we
could look at postfix/exim to see just how trivial it is to do.

Steve can we add that to the todo list, at least the investigation part
for for postfix and exim to the 0.3 release?

--
martin

your help. For further information please visit www.vietnambikeride.org
<http://www.vietnambikeride.org>

> -Confidentiality-
> This email message and any attachments are confidential; they may be
subject to legal professional privilege and are intended for the named
recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please return the
message and enclosures immediately and delete them from your system.

> -Caution-
> Before advice received only by email (whether by attachment or otherwise)
may be relied on, the authenticity of the communication must be verified by
means independent of email.

and on the firm's website at www.winckworths.co.uk
<http://www.winckworths.co.uk>

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.