OT: Sendmail setup - better list suggestions?

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Thu Aug 7 18:45:56 IST 2003

This is a sendmail config problem.
Your ldap lookups should not be done on mail that is not local.
Local mail is defined in virtusertable and local-host-names maps.
news://comp.mail.sendmail would be a much better source of help.
Post relevant bits of sendmail.cf or sendmail.mc there.
Ken