something else but SpamAssassin

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Tue Apr 29 08:43:15 IST 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:40:03 +0100, you wrote:

>If possible, I would like to be able to avoid calling another executable
>and piping a message into it. But if they have to go down that route, there
>must at the very least be a means of giving it multiple messages. Starting
>up a program for every single message will be very slow.

Would it be possible to put the messages in a separate directory and
have the scanner process that directory? A bit like virusscanners.

P.S. I will discuss al ideas you give me with the other people.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)