LogWatch entries

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Mon Apr 28 15:45:45 IST 2003

>Dene,
>
>Under the /home directory are any of your users directories group
>writeable. If so you need to take off the group writeable permission for
>example
>chmod g-w username. The logwatch is complaining about the permissions on
>the directories not the fact that the .forward files are not there.
>
>Matthew.

Yes - mine was (which is the one that was referenced in the logwatch.) I
thought it was complaining about the .forward files. It never crossed my
mind to check the directory itself.

Thanks for the help and I would like to apologize to everyone on this list
for this whole thread since it was not even a MailScanner issue.

Thanks again.

Dene