Getting rid of Postmaster Notify

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Mon Apr 28 15:55:33 IST 2003

Hi

1. sendmail is sending them to you

2. I actually have the entry postmaster:/dev/null line in /etc/mail/aliases.
As my mailscanner implementation e-mails an alternate alias.

That might be over zealous for some but for me being a Sys Admin for an
ISP i'd rather not get copies of thousands of user unknown errors - since
they are already
in maillog anyway.

Matthew

Andrea Cogliati <AndreaC at GOTECH.IT>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
04/28/2003 10:42 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list