ANNOUNCE: Version 4.14 released

Brian May brian at UNEARTHED.ORG
Fri Apr 4 20:47:25 IST 2003

Julian,

Yes,  I am running the new wrappers...

Although I have f-secure installed to /usr/local/fsav/ still...  I updated
the wrapper to point to /usr/local/fsav/bin

Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Field" <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Version 4.14 released

At 19:29 04/04/2003, you wrote:
>I'm getting this now...
>
>Apr  4 10:24:50 athena MailScanner[28166]: Commercial scanner f-secure
timed
>out!
>
>I didn't have that on the previous version patched....

Are you using the new f-secure-wrapper?
If you modified the old one, you may well not have the right one. Check for
         /usr/lib/MailScanner/f-secure-wrapper.rpmnew
and rename it over the top of f-secure-wrapper.

2 or 3 of the wrapper scripts have changed, so make sure you don't have any
.rpmnew files that you aren't using.