ANNOUNCE: Version 4.14 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 21:19:03 IST 2003

Virus scanners are a little awkward this weekend. We've got a power-outage
on Sunday while they fit a new feed to our big High Voltage Lab, so
virtually all my MailScanner development servers are switched off for the
weekend.

I'll see what I can do to run a test set through it.

I can't find F-Secure on their website to download. I managed to find it
the other day, but I can't find it now. Can someone mail me the URL of the
right download page please?

--
Julian Field