ANNOUNCE: Version 4.14 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 19:59:43 IST 2003

At 19:29 04/04/2003, you wrote:
>I'm getting this now...
>
>Apr  4 10:24:50 athena MailScanner[28166]: Commercial scanner f-secure timed
>out!
>
>I didn't have that on the previous version patched....

Are you using the new f-secure-wrapper?
If you modified the old one, you may well not have the right one. Check for
         /usr/lib/MailScanner/f-secure-wrapper.rpmnew
and rename it over the top of f-secure-wrapper.

2 or 3 of the wrapper scripts have changed, so make sure you don't have any
.rpmnew files that you aren't using.

--
Julian Field