Sophos Licensing

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Fri Apr 4 14:17:20 IST 2003

Not aware of any License implications, however hen I contacted Sophos
about 2 weeks ago to evaluate their product their pricing I thought is too
high. Basically for an ISP they suggested that we pay per mailbox per
month. For 1000 mail boxes it would cost is $300/month!. We are currently
evaluating F-prot which I believe is $450/server per year -- much more
appetizing.

Regards, --
Matthew K Bowman

"Hall, Douglas" <Douglas.Hall at PROQUEST.CO.UK>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
04/04/2003 04:00 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list