SpamAssassin timed out and was killed,

Brett Thomson brett.thomson at PRINTSOFT.COM
Thu Apr 3 11:06:28 IST 2003

Hi All,

I have search and searched and have not been able able to find any information
on this error message or anything on how to fix it.

.....SpamAssassin timed out and was killed,.....

I am running MailScanner version 4.13-3 and SpamAssassin version 2.52

Could anyone tell me how to do the following
1. Turn up the logging to achive better logging of SpamAssassin errors in syslog
2. What this error might be and point me in the direction of where to start
looking.

Many Thanks
Brett.