ANNOUNCE: Version 3.23-3 released

Jeroen mailscanner-news at WIJDOGEN.DHS.ORG
Wed Sep 25 15:18:25 IST 2002

Hello,

> Just 1 minor bug fix. Doesn't affect actual functionality, but stops the
> mail log swearing like a trooper. And yes, it really does fix the bug, not
> just change the log message...

should this fix the:

The "shit" message is gone but the 'eicar.com' is still splitted. If you
need the output from my logfile let me know, i would mail it to you
personal. (to hide my addresses for searchengines, i dont wan't to edit the
whole log part)

Regards,

Jeroen