ANNOUNCE: Version 3.23-3 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 25 11:40:47 IST 2002

I have just released 3.23-3.

As the HTML IFrame tag check is causing some problems on HTML mailing
lists, I have added a configuration option to switch this check on and off.
If it is causing trouble, set
        Allow IFrame Tags = yes

I have also just released 4.00.0a6 which incorporates the same switch.
However, as the switch can be the filename of a ruleset, you can control
exactly which addresses you trust to generate IFrame tags. This means that
you can just allow them from known HTML mailing lists and ban them from
everywhere else.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ