end user head space

Michael Janssen Janssen at RZ.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Tue Sep 17 23:06:44 IST 2002

Hello list,

procmail can't do it self. But procmail has an \/-Operator wich generates
a $MATCH with everything the rest of the test catches:

### SA-Scoring
:0
* ? test ${MATCH} -ge 15
$MAILDIR/spam/high

filling the score (everything after \/ till dot, comma, space) to $MATCH
and then process with (bash-builtin) test. "?" let procmail take the
return value of the given programm as a test.

since "test" doesn't handel floats the regexp has to cut the score to int.

Warning: I'm not shure if this repipe is sure. What happens when
rbl-checks involved? On our side, we don't do any rbl-dns-checks so i
can't say.

cheers
Michael

Computer Centre