end user head space

Eric H erich at OLYPEN.COM
Wed Sep 18 07:45:13 IST 2002

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Michael Janssen wrote:

> procmail can't do it self. But procmail has an \/-Operator wich generates
> a $MATCH with everything the rest of the test catches:
>
> ### SA-Scoring
> :0
> * ? test ${MATCH} -ge 15
> $MAILDIR/spam/high
>
> filling the score (everything after \/ till dot, comma, space) to $MATCH
> and then process with (bash-builtin) test. "?" let procmail take the
> return value of the given programm as a test.
>
> since "test" doesn't handel floats the regexp has to cut the score to int.

I haven't had a chance to experiment with this yet, but just off the top
of my head might it be possible to just remove the decimal point somehow
and deal with the larger two digit integer rather than just truncating it?

Or would that be unnecessary added value? (nonetheless, it would be a cool
thing to know how to do, for us types that are entertained by such things)

Eric