Ensim WEBppliance 3.1.1 / Redhat 7.2 & MailScanner 4.02-3

Andrew G Allen mail at projectandrew.com
Sat Oct 26 23:32:10 IST 2002

I am ironing out all the remaining niggles with the MailScanner
installation on my system which itself is working perfectly. One feature
of Ensim WEBppliance is to record bandwidth used on sendmail etc for each
virtual site on the system. Part of this means there was some custom
config in the original sendmail start up script (attached).

I wondered if any experts here could just peruse the two startup scripts
to see what I need to add to the MailScanner startup script to correctly
include the customizations in the sendmail script, without messing up how
MailScanner works?

I am experimenting myself at the moment, but I thought I'd post this here
just in case someone else has already succeded in doing this.

Thanks!

Andrew G Allen
email: mail at projectandrew.com | voice: +44 (0) 7958 540596

--- Disclaimer ---
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
system manager.