ANNOUNCE: 4.00.0a10-1

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 17:36:46 IST 2002

As usual, remember this is alpha stuff. Run it at your own risk.

I have hopefully fixed the issues raised today, and fixed the HTML --> text
conversion so that it doesn't flag messages as being infected unnecessarily.

I have also added a feature Quentin wanted so that messages that *only*
failed the filename checks can be tagged with a different string from other
nasty messages. So it doesn't have to say "{VIRUS?}" when it doesn't have a
virus in it, just a filename you didn't like.

Download as usual from www.mailscanner.info.

Time to go home....
Jules.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ