Error with Content-Type

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Fri Oct 4 13:56:54 IST 2002

Julian,
   While I don't use this part of mailscanner (replacing infected
attachments with a message; I just dump the message), I have to second
the idea of using ISO-8859-1.  For all of my many Sun systems, this is
the charset that I chose during the OS install.  In fact, I think it is
the default for Sun if you just hit the carriage return at this point in
the OS install.

   We have lots of students at Colby studying foreign languages.  And our
French-speaking Canadian friends are a short drive north of here.  Eight-bit
character sets and accents are a good thing!

** Jeff A. Earickson, Ph.D                         PHONE: 207-872-3659
** Senior UNIX Sysadmin, Information Technology    EMAIL: jaearick at colby.edu
** Colby College, 4214 Mayflower Hill,               FAX: 207-872-3076
** Waterville ME, 04901-8842