Error with Content-Type

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Oct 4 13:44:50 IST 2002

Julian,

I found a way to get ISO-8859-1 instead of us-ascii and my problem is
resolved.

I had to modify explode.pl such as:
# diff explode.pl.orig explode.pl
332c332,335
<                            Charset => 'us-ascii',
---
>                            # Modif de Denis Beauchemin le 20021003
>                          # pour mettre ISO-8859-1
>                            #Charset => 'us-ascii',
>                            Charset => 'ISO-8859-1',
359c362,365
<                            Charset => 'us-ascii',
---
>                            # Modif de Denis Beauchemin le 20021003
>                          # pour mettre ISO-8859-1
>                            #Charset => 'us-ascii',
>                            Charset => 'ISO-8859-1',

Could you find a way to roll this into future releases?  We could define
a variable in mailsacnner.conf:
Attachment Encoding Charset = ISO-8859-1
and you could use this value whenever you need to insert an attachment.

Thanks for a great product!

Denis
PS: I should yave access to a test system next week so I'll be
experimenting with V4 then.