No Message Collected

Bill Omer bill at DISTMIRR.COM
Thu Oct 3 00:36:29 IST 2002

Both the mqueue and mqueue.in directories are on the same file system,
and neither of them contain any sub directories.  One thing that I don't
think I made clear was that this is a random problem.  Out of 50K pieces
of mail that are delivered to my mail server, I've only had a couple
handful of complaints about this problem (that's not to say that it
hasn't happened more than what we are aware of though).

I changed from 'batch' to 'queue' processing, we'll see how that works
for us and I'll let you know if it happens again.

Thanks for the help,
Bill