Stopping MailScanner on a per user basis ...

craig craig at WEBFARM.CO.NZ
Wed Oct 2 21:29:06 IST 2002

> Is there a way to have MailScanner skip users that have requested that none of
> their emails be checked for viruses or spam?

Hi I also had this need I found that you can only set domains to scan
with the current version not domains not to scan
so I turned this on then made the domains to scan form a copy of the
/etc/sendmail.cw or /etc/mail/local-host-names
and then removed the ones that did not want scanning

Regards