Forward to specified mailbox

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Thu Nov 14 14:44:55 GMT 2002

Is it possible to forward a message marked as Spam to a specific
mailbox? In the conf I see that you can forward a copy, but what if a
company doesn't want to user to get a copy unless it is verified as real
mail? (I know, legal implications, but the company can make that
determination)

Can MailScanner do that or would I need to use Procmail for that? If so,
how do I make Procmail get called after all the MailScanner stuff?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,
James