IFrame tags

Robert robert at VCT.SI
Tue Nov 12 11:53:37 GMT 2002

Hi

Recently there was a discussion on IFrame tags in e-mails, but I
still don't get it. If you allow IFrame tags in MailScanner, and the
incoming mail with IFrame tag is infected, the virus scanner should
intercept it, right? As far as I can see, the only time "Allow IFrame
Tags" option is useful, when there is a quickly spreading new virus
(exploiting this vunerability) and my virus scanner is not yet
updated with new definitions. Am I missing something here?

--

Robert Manfreda
VCT d.o.o., Idrija