unusual question

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Fri Nov 8 15:17:32 GMT 2002

Ok this is an odd one - I want to test the Spam capabilities harder now
presently we forward Spam that arrives with us but that only checks content
with spamassasin and not really checking any RBL etc as it looks as though
it comes from me not the spammer.

So the question - I am going to setup a domain especially for this and then
I want to register (if you can call it that) for as much Spam and porn
rubbish as I can.  Does anyone know any sure fire places to put your email
address that will result in being spammed?

I am fairly broad minded but please nothing illegal.

Regards

Gavin