Clam AV - Beware

Ivan Mirisola ivan at NUCCI.COM.BR
Wed Nov 6 17:05:38 GMT 2002

Hi Mr. Gavin Nelmes,

What version of clamAV are you using?
Perhaps this security bug has been corrected on the latest version (0.53 ).
If I can be of any assistance in testing this software, I'll be glad to
help. I think the OpenSource comunity will certainly apreciate if clamAV
is promoted to a "supported" status.

BTW: Does anyone know of a website were I can download viruses as a test
platform?

Best regards,
Ivan