Klez-E

Mike Walker mike at 4frontmedia.net
Wed May 15 20:57:15 IST 2002

Over the last two days we have seen several virus warnings notifications
from one of our mailscanner users, we cannot quite determine
whether they are infected or is it Klez-E up to tricks.
Before we alarm the user and tell him that our scanner missed this one
has anybody any thoughts or similar experiences?

When we check the quarantined message it is implying that our user was
the sender but......with Klez-E who knows?
The message we as the provider get from MailScanner is as follows:
The following e-mail messages were found to have viruses in them: