tnef

Steven Patterson S.R.Patterson at SOTON.AC.UK
Thu Mar 28 12:24:32 GMT 2002

I can bundle up an rpm of the TNEF program with my -x/--maxsize=
additions if you like, that's the easy part.

Rewriting it to make it work better is the hard part ;)

- --
Steven Patterson, MSci ---------------------- Tel: +44 (0) 2380 595810
|       Electronic Information Systems Support and Development       |
|         Computing Services, University of Southampton, UK.         |
+------ Public PGP Key: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~srp/pubkey.asc ------+
......                                                          ......
..           Give me ambiguity or give me something else.           ..
......                                                          ......

86/tnef-1.1-5.i386.html
> http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/mandrake/8.2/contrib/i586/tnef-1
.1.1-1mdk.i586.html

The tnef program in the RPM for Mandrake does not have
the -x SIZE --maxsize=SIZE  option.
I'm afraid it will be the same for RedHat.

regards,

SL/

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 02:41:23PM +1200, Nick Phillips wrote:
> OK, I'm working on a configurer/installer for mailscanner.
>
> I'm trying to work out what the best way to deal with the tnef program

> is.
>
> Could somebody tell me:
>
> 1) Is there an RPM package of tnef "out there"?
> 2) Is there a solaris pkg of tnef "out there"?
> 3) For any other OS/distriibution that you might use (except Debian,
> which I know about), is there a prepackaged tnef available?
> 4) In each of the above cases, does the package include the "useful"
> version of tnef 1.1.1, with the sizelimit?

- ---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services