tnef

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Thu Mar 28 21:08:51 GMT 2002

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 12:24:32PM -0000, Steven Patterson wrote:

> I can bundle up an rpm of the TNEF program with my -x/--maxsize=
> additions if you like, that's the easy part.

I think it would make more sense to keep it in a separate package in
the end; I'm only just learning autoconf, but it doesn't really seem
to make sense to have it building the tnef thing anyway...
...if it's not found then I can just make it warn and cause mailscanner
to reject all TNEFs (unless the AV scanner works with them).

> Rewriting it to make it work better is the hard part ;)

Is anyone actually putting any/much time/effort into this?

Cheers,

Nick
Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Think twice before speaking, but don't say "think think click click".