tnef

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ANSF.ALCATEL.FR
Thu Mar 28 07:08:27 GMT 2002

Hi Nick,

according to rpmfind there are does exist
some RPM for Mandrake Linux & RedHat Linux distributions :
http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/contrib/libc6/i386/tnef-1.1-5.i386.html
http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/mandrake/8.2/contrib/i586/tnef-1.1.1-1mdk.i586.html

The tnef program in the RPM for Mandrake does not have
the -x SIZE --maxsize=SIZE  option.
I'm afraid it will be the same for RedHat.

regards,

SL/

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 02:41:23PM +1200, Nick Phillips wrote:
> OK, I'm working on a configurer/installer for mailscanner.
>
> I'm trying to work out what the best way to deal with the tnef program is.
>
> Could somebody tell me:
>
> 1) Is there an RPM package of tnef "out there"?
> 2) Is there a solaris pkg of tnef "out there"?
> 3) For any other OS/distriibution that you might use (except Debian, which
> I know about), is there a prepackaged tnef available?
> 4) In each of the above cases, does the package include the "useful" version
> of tnef 1.1.1, with the sizelimit?

---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services