Empty SpamCheck line

Gerry Doris gerry at dorfam.ca
Tue Jun 25 21:09:02 IST 2002

Julian, I noticed some messages earlier today about the empty SpamCheck
notices.  I just generated one by sending a zip file to my home system
where mailscanner is running.  There was nothing else in the email (no
text...just the single attachment).

I still have the full message/header if you have any need of it.  I've
included the last part of the header below.  I sent this file to myself
twice now with the same result.  In other words, it's repeatable.

Gerry
--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer