{SPAM?} spamassassin required hits adjustment.

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Tue Jun 25 21:18:17 IST 2002

mailscanner, one should edit the /root/.spamassassin/user_prefs file

This file on my system (debian 2.4.18, ms 3.13.2-2, SA 2.20) has one line.

required_hits 10

Is this correct?  I was hoping to find an example of this file somewhere.
All of the pointers to such a file that I've found have been dead ends.

Also, any chance of that sendmail config to report the hit ratings making it
to exim?

Thanks for your help.

Scott Hancock