SpamAssassin 2.30

sysadmin sysadmin at DMS.UMONTREAL.CA
Sat Jun 15 16:28:14 IST 2002

Julian Field wrote:
> At 16:01 15/06/2002, you wrote:
>

>> Perhaps this is a SA list question, but the following
>> header from a daily NY TImes mailing that is not usually marked
>> as spam caught my attention with the score=-95.5 .
>>
>> Any clues on what the problem might be?
>

> If an address is in the SA whitelist, it scores -100. MailScanner 2.30
> supports the SA whitelist system, if you turn it on in mailscanner.conf.
> --

Do you mean "SpamAssassin Auto Whitelist = yes", which I did set given
your remarks there.

What I dont understand is
at a score of -95.5 , why did it get marked {SPAM?} ?

                      Christopher Albert
             Responsable des services informatiques
          Departement de mathematiques et de statistique
                   Universite de Montreal

            bureau 6188, Pavillon Andre-Aisenstadt
           Tel: (514) 343-2281  Fax: (514) 343-5700