error with netscape6

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Fri Jun 14 22:43:38 IST 2002

I noticed the same type of error since I switched to Netscape 6. With
Netscape 4.7x I never had this problem. What I do in these cases is
close Netscape and open it again and the problem goes away. Another
situation that causes this error (I'm not sure if it's the same messga,
though) is when I attach a file that is on a network drive, not on my
local machine. In those cases I first copy it over and then attach. I
attributed these problems to Netscape and/or WinXP (unfortunately my new
notebook came with it).

I'm hoping that Netscape 7 will solve this....

Miguel