error with netscape6

Asim Khan akhan at SGHMS.AC.UK
Mon Jun 17 11:46:38 IST 2002

...Thanks for the advice but I still get the errors on netscape 4.72..?
    ..Could it be that I require a local unix account for akhan as my
     address is akhan at sghms.ac.uk whereas the IMAP mail server is
        mail.sghms.ac.uk but outgoing SMTP is mancity (but I don't think
      you need a local unix account if you're using netscape with               IMAP..?)
      ...any advice much apprecaited..