ANNOUNCE: Version 3.20-1 released

Thom Paine thom at DARKSABER.COM
Fri Jun 14 15:05:42 IST 2002

Because klez fakes the senders address and sending a reply back to the
sender does not necessarily mean they have the virus. I've received an
email about a virus from one email account to another that I had sent
the klez virus. What made it so funny is that I run Linux both at work
and home. Kinda hard to send a klez virus that way.

A nice feature would be to find the real sender that is contained in the
mail header. But I don't want to make unnecessary work for anyone.
Quietly deleting the email is a nice feature.

--
-=/>Thom
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) running Linux Kernel 2.4.18-4