sendmail debian

Arthur Groen arthur at HILJO.NL
Mon Jun 10 17:02:59 IST 2002

He.. there are more woody users with mailscanner!!.

> OK, I'll think about it. There's something about having a "clean" system
> though. (Especially with "apt").

In the installation notes on Mailscanner there is a line telling me
to start the two sendmail's in the /etc/init.d/sendmail script.

But Debian/Woody is using help some "helper" files in:
datadir="/usr/share";
. ${datadir}/sendmail/sm_helper.sh;

I have send a mail to Richard Nelson, the writer of the sendmail script
with no results.

How did you insert the start of the two sendmails
without breaking the other functionalitie of the sendmail scripts..

(I have send a mail to Richard Nelson, the writer of the sendmail script
  with no results.)

rgds
/Arthur
ICQ    155318156