MAPS RBL+ worth it?

Dave Horsfall dave at ESI.COM.AU
Wed Jul 17 12:59:07 IST 2002

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Peter Peters wrote:

> I didn't have time to dig deep (I am now writing a report script for
> providers who's users abuse our formmail script).

Please say you meant to write "try to abuse our formmail script"...

If they really are abusing it, then by now you will have been black-listed
at the monkeys.com FormMail RBL list, and that is a *permanent* list
i.e. your mail-server's IP address never comes off it...

A secure replacement for Matt Wright's awful script has been available
for some months.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  dave at esi.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-3377 Fx: 9906-3468
(Unix Guru) Pacific ESI, Unit 22, 8 Campbell St, Artarmon, NSW 2065, Australia