MAPS RBL+ worth it?

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Wed Jul 17 12:41:57 IST 2002

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:51:20 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>> After examining lots of logs I conluded the SpamAssassin score has only
>> one decimal. But yesterday I got a score of 7.19999999999999.
>
>I saw a score the other day that was in exponetial format.

I didn't have time to dig deep (I am now writing a report script for
providers who's users abuse our formmail script). For now I have changed
the code to discard the decimal part. It gives an error of about 5% but
as a purely indicative report that is not that bad.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,