Beta testers urgently wanted

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 15 07:46:06 IST 2002

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:09:47 +0100, you wrote:

>So if you are particularly interested in any of the following, please give
>me a shout and I'll send you the latest code.

I have a machine on which I normally try and test any new software (or
major updates) so I could easily test the new stuff. Can you send me the
tar? I am using Suse and I am not (yet) confident with the
rpm-implementation.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,